17 January 2010

just a bit late...

I must apologize for not posting anything after setting this up towards the beginning of fall. I had planned to continue posting articles from the Concordia newspaper, or at least random thoughts that occurred throughout my routine. However, my routine began to possess the majority of my time despite my stubborn fights to relax amongst friends. Rather than being able to enjoy their company, I found myself exhausted after a full day of work and classes. My mind even began to quite down as it craved the comfort of silent pillows. Now that another insane semester has finally come to an end after endless papers, tests, espresso shots and tubes of paint to bring some relief; I can find a break to fill everyone in on the thoughts that have returned with fervor!

It is quite a strange phenomenon actually. After spending a completely blank day in front of several videos, it was nearly impossible to halt the verbal assault brought on within myself. It appears that I had been hibernating for those months of superficial interactions with fellow coffee drinkers. It could also just have been my high level of daily caffeine intake acting as a sedative for once. The later theory is probably more realistic, but achieving a functional subconscious state is not entirely impossible. 

Ladislav Klima even held this state above any that could be found within a conscious one. He treasured supposed dreams as being more realistic connections that require a higher level of intelligence to fully attain. Bits of this could be plausible. If one attempts the focus required for lucid dreaming, that can bring a more insightful perspective to thoughts often just discussed in the waking state, they may already possess a level of intelligence above the average reality. 

SO now I will post some of the articles...hope they are enjoyed. I miss you all and wish we could meet up and simply discuss everything in person.